As my blog gains popularity, I realise that it is important to prioritise my reader’s experience, but also to get more disciplined about how I go about publishing my blog content. I want you to love my content, find it useful and allow you to do something positive as a result of reading them.
I have decided to make a set of promises to my readers to show to you that I care about your experience, but also to make sure that my blog stays in line with my intention for inxiteofficial.com: inxiteful content that allows you to live meaningful, purposeful and fulfilling lives.
To read my Disclaimer, click here.
My 10 (Pinky) Promises to You
The reason I have called them pinky promises, is because they are promises I intend to keep for the lifetime of this blog. My star sign is Scorpio and if you know anything about us Scorpios.. you’ll know that we never break a promise.
I will endeavour to:
- BE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR TIME – I will make sure I make my blog posts as concise as possible, getting straight to the point, but still covering all the essential points that need to be made on the topic of the post. I want you to know that I value your time and appreciate you trusting what I have to say about the topics I write about. I promise to never put adverts* in the middle of blog posts (only ever at the top, sides and bottom of the website) to minimise potential disruption of my readers blog-reading experience. *Please note my website does not currently feature any adverts, I am just outlining my promise for when I do introduce them.
- PROVIDE ORIGINAL CONTENT – I will always write about content (at least twice a week) that I am passionate about and never copy someone else’s content. I will only ever use other’s blogs to cross reference information to ensure I am giving you wholesome content.
- PROVIDE HELPFUL CONTENT – I will do my best to write posts that address questions you may have about various topics and make my posts a one-stop-shop to know all the basics you need to know on a given topic. I will make content that you can benefit from and where possible; provide content that inspires you and invites positivity into your life. I will take my time to write good quality content and never make content for the sake of it. This is a really important one for me, since the main reason for creating this blog is to help people in as many ways as I can.
- BE HONEST – I promise to always provide my honest opinions about the topics I write about and not write ‘click-bait’. I will never promote a product I would not actually use myself and if I change my mind about whether I like a product; I will correct this in all posts that talk about that product, to ensure my honest opinions are always being reflected in my posts. I value your trust and will not do anything to impair that trust. I will only work with brands and companies that I value and would recommend to people I know.
- BE COURAGEOUS – I will take risks by talking about topics that others may find harder to talk about with their friends and families. I will be brave and openly talk about difficult topics in an attempt to address any unanswered questions my readers have and eliminate their self-doubt, encourage acceptance within themselves and understanding of others around them.
- BE REFLECTIVE – I promise to regularly reflect on the progress on my blogs, including post activity and take on board the comments made by my readers. I endeavour to keep improving my blog and never settle for anything less than the best content for my readers. I also promise to regularly update my posts where needed to ensure up-to-date information and full transparency of information for my readers.
- CAREFULLY RESEARCH MY CONTENT – I will make sure I know enough about a topic before talking about it to my readers; unless it is a topic I know about through personal or passive experience of someone I know. I want to be a responsible writer and ensure I do my best to provide cross-referenced content for my valued readers. I will also check my posts for errors and spelling mistakes to enhance the reading experience for my viewers (I understand the frustration of reading a post full of errors – so please help me out by letting me know if I have made a mistake, since I am human and will occasionally have *oops* moments).
- VARY MY CONTENT – I endeavour to write about different topics to ensure my blog can benefit all kinds of people and different areas of your life. I aim to make my blog a place to go for holistic inxiteful content that we can all benefit from.
- MAKE IT RELEVANT – I promise to make my content relatable and relevant to my readers, in terms of their interests and also current trends; so that they can benefit from the points I raise in my blogs.
- BE RESPONSIVE – As soon as I am aware that one of you has left me a message, I promise to respond as quickly as I can and in an as helpful way as possible. I want to show you that I appreciate the time you take to write to me, that I value your comment and that I want you to get the results you want. Where I do not know the answer, I will do my best to link you to a resource that may be able to help you out.
Thank you for Listening!
So there we have it. The 10 promises that I intend to keep for the lifetime of this blog. They may change slightly over time in accordance with the feedback I get from my readers.
Now please take the opportunity to comment below any of these promises that you value me making to you and any additions/alterations you would like me to consider. My blog is guided by my readers, so as always I really appreciate your opinions on what I write. Feel free to comment below and I will get back to you ASAP.