My little beauty business venture started about a year ago, when I decided to do some beauty training and tested my newly developed skills on friends and family. Gradually my client base has increased by providing consistently high quality treatments for my clients. To date, I have never lost a client. Whenever someone has booked themselves in for a treatment, they have always came back for more 🙂 That fact alone fills me with joy because it tells me that I must be doing something right.
Over the last few months I have been reflecting on the way I have been running so far. I used to have a separate website for my beauty treatments, but I now realise that was overkill and this page on my main website will suffice (also reduce my annual web domain and hosting fees). I used to offer many treatments for my clients, and although I can still physically do them; I have decided that it is just not economical for me to continue to do them. So, I have decided to keep the 2 most popular treatments for my clients:
- Shellac Nails (on natural nails only, I do not do extensions)
- Nano Human Hair Extensions (competitive packages available for all types of budgets)
Treatments // Price List
I use quality CND Shellac Gel Polish that lasts on average for 2 weeks totally chip-free, but can last up to a month with good care. I have a variety of colours to choose from. Shellac is odourless and usually takes around 1 – 2 hours to apply and dry, depending on what treatment is selected.
- Shellac Hands OR Feet – £15
- Shellac Hands AND Feet – £25
Both include a mini manicure if required and a complementary hand massage. I offer a loyalty scheme with Shellac Nails: 5th treatment 1/2 price, 10th treatment FREE.
Nano Human Hair Extensions
Nano Human Hair Extensions are discrete (the smallest on the market), non-damaging (with care and good maintenance as no heat, glue or stitching is used) and have the ability to create both length and volume (adding to one’s self-confidence in their appearance). With regular maintenance appointments and care of the hair extensions, they can last longer than 3 months. It is wise to book a consultation at least 2 weeks before you want to have hair extensions fitted to allow time for the hair extensions to arrive and ensure the best chance of matching our availabilities.
The following packages include the nano hair extensions themselves, fitting, trim and standard delivery:
- Standard Nano Indian Remy 4A Grade 18″ (1g/strand) – £175 (100 strands), £255 (150 strands), £335 (200 strands)
- Luxury Nano Cuticle Correct Remy Double Drawn 7A Grade 18″ (1g/strand) or 20″ (0.8g/strand) – £285 (100 strands), £425 (150 strands), £565 (200 strands)
As a general guide; 100 strands is a half head, 150 strands is a 3/4 head and 200 strands is a full head. The most popular choice with my clients is 150 strands.
- Consultation (assess condition of hair, colour match, manage expectations, address questions) – FREE
- Maintenance (recommend every month) – £25 (30 minutes), £40 (1 hour)
- Removal (recommend every 3 months) – £35 (100 strands), £40 (150 strands), £45 (200 strands)
- Refit (reapplying your previously worn hair extensions) – £85 (100 strands), £130 (150 strands), £175 (200 strands)
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed by 1PM (if requested) – £7.50
- Saturday Next Day Delivery Guaranteed by 1PM (if requested) – £14
Please note: Package prices may chance if suppliers prices change. Package price will be confirmed prior to payment.
Here are just a few testimonials taken directly from my clients:
“Excellent Service. Feeling really good. Hair great. Weight just right“
”I am so happy with my nails. Have been to various salons and not one has matched Robyn. Thank you for your professionalism, but beyond that I felt you really cared that my ‘new’ nails were perfect for me. I have already booked my next appointment and recommend with no hesitation.”
”Thanks to Robyn, I don’t need to hide my hands anymore because of my beautiful nails. I have experienced the beauty salons, but too commercial. I feel so relaxed in Robyn’s company which makes all the difference. I look forward to next appointment before Cruise.”
”Very happy with the results. They’ve made a huge difference to the way my nails look. I love them!!”
‘Nothing but a positive experience to write about. They lasted 2 weeks and afterwards my nails were so much better and stronger. I want to get it done again when I am back in Leicester.”
”Thanks for a great service.”
”Been to various salons, but Robyn gives that personal touch. Will certainly be back and recommend.”
”Thank you Robyn for a great service. Polite and professional. Did an amazing job on my nails (hands). No time spared getting this done, high quality finish. Can’t recommend her highly enough. Been in many salons in my time. Will be using her again. Thank you again Robyn.”
Book an Appointment?
You can book an appointment by sending a message via WhatsApp or Text to 07482090628; stating your name, the treatment(s) you are interested in, your availability and your contact details.
Please know that I am Leicester based. Use the postcode LE3 6RB to help estimate the time it will take to travel to me.
(1) Please allow 2 working days for me to reply back to you.
(2) I operate on an appointment only system to ensure my clients receive my full undivided attention.
(3) I can travel to clients if needed; and in these circumstances I charge £1 per mile from my location (to help towards my fuel costs, car insurance, wear and tear on my vehicle). At present, I do not travel to clients that live further than 30 minutes from my location.
(4) Treatment payment is required before commencement of treatment and is used to confirm your booking. I have found my clients prefer this order of payment as it allows them to fully relax during their treatment; knowing that their treatment cost is already accounted for.
(5) I accept cash, bank transfer and PayPal payments.
(6) I do my best to accommodate my clients by offering evening and weekend appointments where possible.